Production Operator - Pharmaceutical Environment - Lucerne, Switzerland
Apply nowPrimary Location: Zurich, SwitzerlandFull timeR1229084
Production Operator - Pharmaceutical Environment
- At least 1 year of work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Familiarity with GMP Manufacturing processes (Please do NOT submit your CV if you don't have this - we unfortunately won't be able to consider you)
- Good communication skills in German and English (Verbal and Written)
Good to have:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sterile Manufacturing.
The employee will be part of Pharmaceutical Science and Clinical Supplies Department, in particular Drug Product Bioprocess.
- Support Cross-Functional Team in Running of Equipment during Manufacturing: Component Preparation, Sterile Vial Filling, and Material Management.
- Performing the 100% visual inspection of filled vials
- Maintain Equipment GMP Status: Routine Monitoring, Calibration, Maintenance, Certifications of equipment.
- Reviewing and completing Batch documentation to support production activities
- Reviewing / Updating of Area SOPs
- Execute Process Simulation and support for Process Simulations and Investigations
- Supports coordination of daily work schedules and effectively organizes with respective support groups
- Inventory and Order Management
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Apply nowSave jobRemove saved job