Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and joinour IT team at Männedorf, Zürich as
Project Leader E-Commerce 80-100%
What you will do
In this challenging and important role you are responsible for the implementation and roll-out of our global solution in the e-commerce area with main focus on SAP application (SAP CX Platform). You will support the (Tecan) customer/user to fully leverage the eCommerce functionalities.
Responsibilities will include
- Implement and roll-out of global e-commerce solution with main focus on SAP applications (SAP CX Platform)
- Facilitate workshops or key meetings to capture business requirements and perform as-is analysis, understanding customer and user requirements, their strategies and their goals
- Continuously review and edit requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization
- Coordinate technical support of existing and future e-commerce implementation as well as Key-User-Support
- Working in global and agile project
- Global and agile project management
What you bring along
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration
- E-Commerce Expert with +5years of experience in SAP CX
- Experience with SAP ERP integration processes to external systems
- Strong implementation know-how of e-Commerce solutions
- Know-how about sales processes in SAP ERP and the related master data
- Knowledge in modern collaboration tools like Office 365
- Excellent English skills and good German skills
What you will get
- Progressive employment conditions
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medical device #biology #biotechnology #ecommerce #SAP #IT #eShop #testing #documentation #3rdlevelsupport
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Legal entity: Tecan Trading AG City: Männedorf Country: CH