Mettler-Toledo has started to harmonize globally the Production and Test System (PTS) software at our manufacturing locations in China, US, Switzerland, Germany, UK and the Netherlands. Therefore, we are going to setup a global PTS Competence Center Team in Changzhou (China) and Greifensee (Switzerland).
For our PTS Competence Center in Greifensee, Switzerland, we are looking for a PTS Business Analyst and Project Manager 100% (f/m/d).
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- The PTS Business Analyst will act as the bridge between stakeholders and end users in the business units and the PTS Competence Center developing team by gathering and understanding the needs of the business units
- You will organize detailed interrogations of customer needs and gathering functional and non-functional requirements
- You will working closely with the development team in the definition, refinement, implementation and testing of product backlog items
- Furthermore you will create detailed user stories and acceptance criteria but also support testing against defined acceptance criteria on behalf of Product Owner
- Last but not least you will identify, develop and support business process change and collaborate closely with the Product Owner
Following requirements are necessary for this role:
- You have a bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics or you are a commercial employee with appropriate further educations
- You have at least 3 years working experience in requirements management, process knowledge and / or project management gained in the manufacturing industry
- You are experienced in project scheduling, project cost control and risk management
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving ability combined with good communication and presentation skills
- You are familiar with proactive leadership and teamwork with international teams and different cultures
- You are an organized, structured and self-driven person who knows how to drive projects to a successful objective
Language skills: Proficient in English (written and oral), German would be a big plus
Are you interested to work within a dynamic organization with strong opportunities for advancement? We are looking forward to your online application!
Über Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.