Back to Previous Page
Job ID 302874BR Position Title Public Affairs Manager Country Coordination /FES impact valuation Apply to Job
56 companies globally are practicing impact valuation, only 9 of them in an as complete manner as Novartis. Join one of the global leaders in impact valuation on the journey to embed impact valuation further into our operations. This role will provide you with exposure to the Novartis country teams and allow you to grow your international experience. We are #ReimaginingValue #ReimaginingMateriality #ReimaginingImpact
- Lead smaller or support bigger Public Affairs activities/projects to support business objectives in the area of responsibility
- Stakeholder engagement in the area of responsibility
- Provide support to PA (Public Affairs) leaders to achieve business objectives. The role is focused on a specific area of public affairs OR operational and strategic implementation of government affairs at regional / country level
- Provide support to Public Affairs and Policy and Corporate Leads, as well as senior country leadership, in order to effectively build and manage Novartis’ external reputation to engage and lead in relevant policy discussions
- Contribute to the creation, revision and publishing of policy documents, advocacy toolkits, training materials.
- Deliver advice and prepare briefs for senior management - Develop evidence and policy collateral (reports, audits, surveys) that support priority brands / issues
- Liaise with business functions to provide key support for market related tasks (i.e. stakeholder management)
- Work with external partners such as think tanks, industry groups and other third parties
- Team member on specific projects, lead smaller projects - Monitor and provide updates to the business on external policy and political (federal and state) developments
- Ensure smooth information exchange with corporate as well as global public affairs functions
- Build PA and issue management competency in the market
- Develop strong partnership working relationships
- Design and maintain platforms, tools and decks in support of overall PA Strong conceptual and analytic skills Strong business understanding Strong experience working in matrix environment and collaborating with internal and external partners High networking capabilities
What you’ll bring to the role:
Education: University or higher degree in Natural Science, Economics, Business
Languages: Fluency in English, additional languages an advantage.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills
- Strong business understanding
- Strong experience working in matrix environment and collaborating with internal and external partners
- High networking capabilities
- Operations Management and Execution Project Management Collaborating across boundaries
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry & external trends
- Market and customer intelligence Sharing insights on HCS
- Knowledge of relevant policies Managing position authority Negotiating
The temporary position is limited to 2 years.
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine. Division CORPORATE Business Unit Global Corp. Finance Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis International AG Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs Job Type Full Time Employment Type Temporary Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments