Quality Assurance Manager 100 % (m/f/d) - temporary for 8 months
Apply now »
Date: Jan 13, 2021
Location:Basel, CH, 4010
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Mepha Schweiz Ltd
Mepha Schweiz Ltd is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland and since 2011 part of the Teva Group, the global number one in the generics market. Mepha Schweiz, based in Basel, includes Teva Pharma Ltd and Mepha Pharma Ltd, which holds the number one position in the Swiss generics market. The company currently employs 157 people. The sales company Mepha Pharma Ltd markets over 230 branded and non-branded generics. The Mepha portfolio covers 17 medical indication areas. The medecines are sold to pharmacies, through self-dispensing doctors, drugstores and hospitals. The sales company Teva Pharma Ltd offers over 60 specialties in Switzerland in the fields of central nervous system, cancer and respiratory diseases.
Mepha Schweiz Ltd is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to temporarily support the Commercial Quality team In this role you will perform the release of the products of Mepha’s portfolio to the Swiss market, the management of complaints, deviations, quality incidents, and change control procedures. You will ensure GMP&GDP compliance by improving and maintaining the processes and documents of the quality management system, and contribute to audits and inspections.
• Perform Swiss market releases in delegation of the RP
• Manage complaints and deviations
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and Working instructions, and contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, as appropriate
• Collaborate with local functions, e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Supply Chain, Customer Services as well as internal and external suppliers
• You have a Master´s Degree in Pharmacy, Medicines, Biology or an equivalent combination of education
• You have minimum 2 years of working experience in a QA function in the pharmaceutical company; ideally experience in Swiss market release
• Knowledge of GMP/GDP guidelines of the European and Swiss pharmaceutical legislation
• Understanding of quality assurance and process organization within the pharmaceutical industry
• Proficient computer skills in current software including MS Office
• Excellent English and German language skills
• You are a communicative teamplayer
• Being quality conscious you pay attention to details, and work exactly
• You are flexible, and open to changes
• Proactivity and independency round up your profile
• We offer a demanding job opportunity with a high degree of personal responsibility
• A professional, and pleasant environment awaits you at the market-leading company in the field of generics
• We value and welcome motivated personalities with sound professional competence
• We offer progressive employment conditions
Head Quality Assurance
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.Apply now »