Real Estate Marketing Specialist (80 - 100%)
- Allmendstrasse 140, 8041 Zürich, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Corporate Real Estate & Facility Management team is part of the COO Division and in charge of all Avaloq offices around the globe.
Our mission is to provide a productive, safe, healthy and well-maintained ‘world of work’ for Avaloq!
You will be responsible for all our sublease activities at our new Headquarters in Zurich-Manegg to ensure a vibrant Avaloq Fintech Hub will become reality in 2022.
- Establish a sublease strategy for the office space reserved for the partner network in the Avaloq Headquarters and elaborate the related rental offerings
- Initiate and implement the real estate marketing activities for the future fintech hub of Avaloq at our Headquarters in Zurich-Manegg
- Actively promote the available office space among our partner network, organize property showings for interested companies and conduct the contractual lease negotiations
- Coordinate between these new tenants and the construction team to ensure the required building- and fit-out modifications can be fulfilled
What you need
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the real estate sector in Switzerland
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture and/or real estate
- Fluency in German, advanced English
- Strong interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial, customer service based mindset (prior sales experience is a plus).
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure as well as in a demanding and dynamic international environment
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge of French or Italian
- Sales experience as real estate broker
- Further education in real estate marketing
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Videos To Watch