Regional Content Lead - (18043474)
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Regional Content Lead (m/f/d)
• Develops and maintains a content strategy for EAME Seedcare through the Seedcare Virtual World and Seedcare app, by developing own content and leveraging from other regions
• Optimizes data gathering from digital platforms and drives creation of content that resonates with target audience
• Drives synergies between content creation for newly created Innovation Centre and digital platforms
• Acts as regional champion for the digital platforms and ensures countries embed them in their day-to-day (campaigns, product launch, etc.)
• Drives and owns harmonization of presentations, videos, and other regional specific content
• Gathering content creation needs of each Business Unit
o Hotspot self-upload (ex. Video, PPT, infographic)
o Agency request (ex. a new room / interactive game / simulation)
• Connecting with other regional content leads to see what can be leveraged across the countries / regions- sharing of best practices
• Own creation of the content using local and global agencies
• Feed the relevant insights collected by the Virtual World back to the regions
o Actionable data insights
o KPI monitoring
o Quarterly meetings to highlight what is working well / should be improved
• Troubleshoot support- connecting with IT and the agency for any issues
• Organize onboarding on the Virtual World
• Support with the second wave Virtual World onboarding
• Minimum BSc degree in marketing, business, or science
• Knowledge of content management & digital marketing is a must
• Minimum of 5 years of experience owning and driving the content management of a large organization
• Experience of agriculture and agricultural cycles
• Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience dealing with matrix organizations and dealing with creative agencies
• English proficiency is a must, French is a strong plus
What we offer:
• We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
• Flexible working arrangements and environment with an open culture and diverse workforce
• The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
• Learning culture (Together we Grow) and wide range of training options
• You will profit from an onsite doctor, gym, canteen, and other benefits
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV, diploma, certificates) – reference number 18043474.
Please be aware that the job title may differ from the position title.
Did you know? Syngenta has been ranked as a top employer by Science Journal.
Learn more about our team and our mission.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
: Marketing & Commercial Strategy