Do you have a passion for risk? Do you know what risks keep bank executives up at night? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Assist our business division and control function leads in understanding and capturing their key risks
• Develop an enterprise-wide view of risk across all risk types and evaluate cross-divisional exposures
• Assess large data sets to perform granular risk analyses and triangulate business line views
• Prepare and present risk identification results to senior management, governing bodies, and the Board
• Assist with project management, capital plan maintenance, responses to regulatory inquiries, and ad hoc initiatives to meet evolving stakeholder expectations
• Drive the automation of existing manual processes and develop supporting documentation, as required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working with the global Risk Identification team in our Zurich office. Our role is to maintain a best-in-class risk identification and assessment process and support the firm’s continued understanding and evaluation of its risks.
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline preferred; FRM, PRM or CFA certification preferred
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the capital markets industry or consulting experience serving the financial services industry; stress testing experience preferred
• Solid understanding of regulatory expectations around risk identification and risk assessments
• Solid knowledge of risk analytics and measures related to both financial and non-financial risks
• Strong Microsoft Office and data visualization skills
• Superior communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Superior relationship management skills, including ability to partner with and challenge senior business leaders to drive positive change
• Thrive in a dynamic and unstructured environment; deliver results autonomously and in team setting
• Strong process and project management skills, with the ability to execute against tight deadlines and to be agile in response to evolving requirements
• Strong analytic skills specifically in data gathering including ad hoc research and analysis
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178293BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Identification and Evaluation Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Risk