With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
- Selling a cutting edge Continuous Testing Software that support the DevOps revolution in IT
- Engage, Educate and Transform the way customers deliver better quality software to market faster than ever before.
- Part of a close team, including experienced Presales Consultant, working together to improve customer outcomes.
- Be part of a start up business, backed by Insight Partners, to dominate the testing software marketplace.
- Capable of working in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company's business counts?
- Working with partners and directly with customers to identify, qualify and close new customers in your territory
- Manage your own schedule - to create proposals, lead contract and price negotiations and compile license forecasts to be presented to management
- You organize the entire sales cycle and use the excellent support of your experience and hands-on management
- You attend trade shows and conferences and use them to generate new contacts.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in selling complex systems/solutions/tools
- Ideally you have knowledge about business IT-systems such as operating systems, data bases and Web-technologies as well as knowledge about the software development life cycle
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a competent contact person for your clients
- You know how to deal with different buying influences in complex sales cycles and cover them professionally
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistency
- French language skills desirable
- Proven track record of overachievement in direct software sales
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.