ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 70 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Salesforce Commerce cloud developer
Volketswil, Zurich, CH, 8604
Contract Type: Permanent - full-time Description:
In this role, you will be capable of working autonomously on designing and implementing solutions on La Prairie’s core B2C platform – Salesforce Commerce Cloud and able to efficiently collaborate with business stake holders, external development partners and other counterparties on supporting our roadmap and vision achievement with stable, scalable, secure and sustainable applications.
Application engineering and administration
- Development and implementation and support of new capabilities on brand sites, e-commerce sites and other digital La Prairie assets
- Design, development and deployment of backend integrations with:
- Surrounding LP systems (SAP, MDM)
- Other Salesforce Clouds (Service, Marketing)
- External cloud or on–premise systems, payment applications, etc.
- Technical planning, documentation and quality control of developments on SFCC
- Solution architecture, technical specification review, code review, code merge and deployments execution and control
- Review of solution design and proposed implementation approach by 3rd party providers
- Ensure established development guidelines and ways of working are communicated with and complied with by 3rd party providers
- Requirements gathering, analysis and technical specification creation
- Analysis of UX/UI feasibility and evaluation of proposed wireframes/prototypes
- 1st level support to business operation teams related to configuration/management of content in SFCC
- Support the CX IT team in administration tasks on surrounding (cloud) applications in the area of responsibility
- Participate in the phases of full product life cycle – from brief to release, providing IT expertise to business stake holders, designers, 3rd party developers
- Take ownership and responsibility on assigned projects or sub-projects
- Ensure timely and relevant update and communication to the team, management and stake holders on current tasks/initiatives
- Act es reliable and competent partner to the business community and peers
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years developer/admin experience with SF Commerce cloud
- Knowledge of back-end systems and API’s, developer tools, and compilers
- Solid understanding of web technologies, such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, XML ,JSON
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Continuous Development and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) process
- Experience in agile methodology and international, cross functional collaboration
- High social competence and good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have (or aspired)
- Certification Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer
- Experience with additional Salesforce clouds (Service, Marketing)
- Experience with MuleSoft integration platform
- Experience with other frameworks such as React, Angular
La Prairie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application!