ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 70 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Salesforce Data Manager
Volketswil, Zurich, CH, 8604
Contract Type: Permanent - full-time Description:
You will play a key role in maximizing the value and usage of Salesforce at La Prairie. You will be reporting to the Global Data Manager and will work in close collaboration with CRM, Digital and IT teams.
- Salesforce database Business owner
- Own client data and help building 360 client view
- Provide support to end users
- Supervise upcoming data migration from multiple environments
- Build documentation and provide training related to SF Service Cloud environment: client deduplication, data correction and data enrichment
- Point of contact for legal team and ensure data compliancy with local regulations
- Project Management
- Coordinate and prioritize business requests
- Validate business specifications and supervise projects using agile methodology in order to reach objectives on time
- Test deliverables and communicate to end users
- Update documentation and training to keep them up-to-date
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about project status, changes in database and new functionalities
- Plan and control maintenance activities parallel to ongoing projects
- Reporting & Analytics
- Create and maintain reporting in SF
- Support end users for reporting creation
- 5+ years of experience in data and project management
- Proactive, data driven and client-oriented
- Pay attention to detail and have the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Proficient with MS Office 360 tools
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with agile methodology
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- SF Service Cloud certification is a plus
- Business fluency in English is essential
La Prairie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application!