We are looking for a SAP Solution Architect
based in Zurich/Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting larger project team during configuration, testing and validating the solution built
- Envisaging business improvements using SAP S/4HANA and new SAP applications
- Executing required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
- Leading discovery workshops with customer to understand business requirements and collecting relevant information needed to build customer specific solution
- Adapting pre-configured solution based on industry standards and conducting show & tell workshops with customers
- Guiding complex fit-gap analysis and designing the delta features required to fulfill business objectives
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required
- Should have experience on at least 3 projects as SAP Solution Architect
- 12+ years of experience in SAP implementations across various SAP ERP, R/3, S/4HANA, SLT, cross application business modelling
- Fluency in English and German
- Good understanding of business processes and industry standards
- Experience in execution of at least one of the project related to SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC), SAP Revenue Accounting & Recognition (RAR), SAP Central Finance (CFIN) is preferred
- Deep understanding of integration across financial and logistics processes, SAP and non-SAP applications
- Effective communication and strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Aptitude to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: February 2021
Location: Zurich / Basel
Take your chance and apply!