Scientific Sales Consultant
- Switzerland, Basel
- Genedata Selector
Apply Now Share
The biopharmaceutical industry is on the verge of a digitalization revolution, adopting data-driven R&D approaches in order to develop innovative therapies quicker. Genedata’s market-leading enterprise software is fueling this revolution, enabling both global biopharma giants and cutting-edge biotechs to leverage biopharma R&D data analytics so they can find breakthrough therapies faster and improve outcomes sooner for patients worldwide. Join this digital transformation and help scientists around the world accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D.
About the Role
As Scientific Sales Consultant for Genedata Selector, you will be a key member of our dynamic team, empowered to have a significant impact on the continuous growth of our business. You will actively develop, recommend, and implement strategic and tactical client sales plans and negotiate sales agreements to maximize future growth within the biopharma and life science research industries. In addition to the requirements outlined below, you will also provide exceptional customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills, and you will become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
- Utilize in-depth biological and technology knowledge to drive business
- Build relationships - identify, prospect, negotiate, and close deals from initial contact through signed agreements
- Work closely with the scientific consulting and professional services team and apply biological scientific expertise to sell enterprise software systems and consulting services
- Develop and communicate project proposals and present to interdisciplinary teams
- Manage accounts post sales and relationships with key accounts, turning clients into partners and advocates
Skills & Experience
- PhD or MSc in molecular biology, biotechnology, bioinformatics, or closely related discipline
- Proven scientific and technical experience in genomics, cell line development or biosafety assessment in biopharma R&D or related life sciences field
- 3+ years track record of successful sales or business development goals in a B2B setting
- Highly motivated self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to interact productively with scientists, managers, and IT experts both internally and externally as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated success in presenting to individuals at multiple levels in the organization
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.
Genedata does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly here.
Apply Now Share