Back to Previous Page
Job ID 323770BR Position Title Senior Agile Product Developer Data Apply to Job
108,000! That’s the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve. Join us in our mission to protect our people, patients and planet. As part a companywide program to improve people and environ-mental sustainability, this role is waiting for you to bring your best self.
Energized for Life (EfL)is key enabler of our Cultural Transformation.
As a core member of the global team, the incumbent will have the responsibility of enabling the data and behavior science, people-centric tools, strategies, and interventions to evolve the wellbeing capabilities. She/he is accountable for enhancing the wellbeing-index through various data sources, channels, and platforms in close alignment with other programs in Leadership Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Evolve etc. On top, she/he will work fully agile and take on additional projects based on identified or anticipated business needs.
She/he needs to bring in leadership expertise across the disciplines of strategic management, data / fact driven approach, consultant mindset, project management, design thinking and continuous service improvement.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Data and behavioral science:
• Surveys and reports: Designs, validates, and constantly improves our wellbeing-Index in Novartis to prove the impact of our EfL offerings and analyzes our quarterly Our Voice results and many other surveys to improve our EfL offerings and communication
• Align and collaborate: In alignment with Choice with Responsibility (CwR) provides strategic and operational support for the successful and smooth implementation of Energized for Life. Collabo-rates closely with employee experience and people analytics teams to ensure experiments include wellbeing solutions and metrics, impact is evaluated, and adaptations are made in a fast and agile manner
• Integration: Data and facts to drive the EfL campaigns on internal platforms through Yammer, SharePoint, Novartis.com. etc. and externally through LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Provides qualitative and quantitative insights to strategically communicate the EfL messaging as part of other culture initiatives. Integrates and expands EfL’s position within the X-Divisions / X-Functions for the top 6 markets within people and business cycles as a critical component based on the qualitative and quantitative significance
• Strategize the launch of new EfL offerings to have a sustainable impact
Methodology and Maturity:
• Develop platforms / tools to assess the EfL maturity, establish standardized frameworks / approaches for Country EfL Leads and Sponsors
• Identify opportunities to simplify the process to launch and sustain EfL offerings at various maturity levels
• Follow and guide on the project methodology to ensure that EfL offerings are effectively and efficiently scoped, planned, documented, designed, and implemented
• Streamline the team process, offerings and operations including network of global community formation and coordination of networks
• Be an active, key member of the Legal (LLT), Ethics Risk & Compliance (ERCLT) and NI P&O Leadership Teams; establish strong relationships with client group and proactively act upon their needs and requirements. Consult and coach the LLT and ERCLT on all People and Organization (P&O) matters. Build required capabilities of senior leaders in order to support strategy.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree, masters preferred in (project) management, health promotion, psychology, social/behavioral sciences, or related field
• Overall work experience of >15 years’, ideally at multi-national organizations, with track record of successfully managing large-scale, organization-wide projects, with passion for wellbeing.
• At a minimum, fluency (speaking and writing) in English required with working knowledge of additional languages desirable (e.g. German, Italian, French).
• In depth understanding and expertise in qualitative and quantitative analytical methods in behavioral sciences or change programs with experience in the design of wellbeing or relevant change experimentation.
• Strong record of accomplishment of project management in a global setting, with a good understanding of change management. A strong personable professional approach with the ability to show cultural sensitivity and build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Highly proficient in all MS packages, experience with SharePoint platform including Intranet and Yammer
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine. Division CORPORATE Business Unit GROUP PEOPLE & ORGANIZATION Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis International AG Functional Area Human Resources Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments