- Job Title Senior Investigator I or II (PTM)
- Vacancy Reference Number23781
- Work Site Switzerland / | CHE - All Regions / Basel
- Contract TypePermanent [Full-Time]
- Minimum number of years of experience required10 years of experience and more
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- Leads and influences the project strategy during discovery and/or clinical program
- Collaborates within the cross-functional team to identify and mitigate key project issues related to the strategy
- Manage study timelines, objectives and budgets, ensures accuracy of project progress in company tracking tools
- Accountable for the timely and effective communication of data, strategy, results, impact to the project teams
- Analyse and interpret data generated during discovery, early and full development; present results and implications to the program
- Proactively identifies potential project hurdles, provides solutions and implements contingency plans
- Authors and prepares key pre-clinical and clinical, and regulatory documents including , but not limited to: clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, modelling reports, investigator brochures, IND / IMPDs and NDAs within agreed timelines, and meeting all regulatory requirements
- Provide expertise on due diligence and prepare appropriate documentation
- Mentors and trains the Associates
- Completes all required organizational trainings and requirements according to corporate timelines
- Adhere in strict accord to the appropriate SOP and GxP guidelines
- PhD / Pharm.D. Scientist with relevant experience in drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics or related biologic background
- 10 + years of experience in drug discovery, development or a relevant environment (e.g. Clinical
- Pharmacology or Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics)
- Demonstrated success of working in cross-functional project teams
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities
- Working knowledge of tools and processes used in drug design and development
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of scientific discipline and relevant laboratory tools and procedures if responsible for lab associated activity
- Good understanding of management and training principles
- Sound and robust list of scientific publications and external presentations
- Fluent English (oral and written)
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.