Back to Previous Page
Job ID 311364BR Position Title Senior Manager Brand Communications (80-100%*) Apply to Job
5! Franchises we are supporting as a Communications team. In this role you’ll be at the center of the Novartis business, working in a fast-paced environment and being individually responsible for the impact of therapeutic area external communications that reach worldwide audiences and create conversations highlighting the needs of patients and what Novartis is doing to meet these: Transforming the standard of care for twice as many patients, twice as fast!
As a Senior Manager Brand Communications, you will provide strategic global product and business communications support within the Pharma business.
• Establish and deliver clear, integrated communication strategies for your therapeutic areas in order to enable and enhance Novartis business and reputation
• Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with Global cross functional teams (GXTs) including marketing, medical, value and access, Patient Engagement and public affairs colleagues, Country communications leaders, (external) agency partners
• Support the development and implementation of branded and non-branded communications strategies across all stages of the product lifecycle including market shaping, launch planning and life cycle management
• Implement robust measurement of key outcomes and adapting work to continuously improve impact.
• Deliver all communications activities in line with Novartis communication policies and processes to ensure compliance excellence and consistency of Novartis brand position
• Partner with, coach and/or mentor communication associates and agency partners
What you'll bring to the role:
• 8+ years of international communications experience (country and international business support), pharmaceutical industry / international & large organization preferred
• Experience developing and delivering social media engagement programs
• Firsthand experience in media relations, issues management and data communications
• Ability to influence actions and decisions of teams comprising commercial, medical patient engagement and other functions
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
• Public affairs and/or patient advocacy experience
• Passion for being at the center of the Novartis business, working in a fast-paced environment and being individually responsible for accuracy, appropriateness and impact of your work
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
*Some restrictions on flexible working options may apply and will be discussed during interview if applicable.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network Division NBS Business Unit NON-NVS NTO MS&T Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments