Starmind is the smartest, fastest and most intuitive way to connect employees to the expert knowledge they need. Its human-centric patented AI learns who knows what on any given topic and identifies the best colleague to help solve a problem, regardless of their title, department or location.
Some of the world`s largest organizations are currently using Starmind to boost productivity, break down silos, retain knowledge, and help new joiners get up to speed. With a 95% resolution rate, it puts a stop to endless searching, solves the problem of information overload and removes the need for inefficient knowledge management and sharing tools.
Starmind transforms the way the world works by freeing expert knowledge for everyone.
Watch this video to find out how Starmind works!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
This position offers huge growth opportunities. You have the chance to own strategic topics and new product development, own high impact product areas, KPIs and outcomes, and work closely with senior leadership contributing to strategic product decisions and narrative. You would also have the opportunity to hire and mentor other Product Managers as our team grows.
Drive the product in the right direction
- Build an effective roadmap to prioritize important features properly in strong alignment with the company strategy and vision
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can deliver in shorter time frames
- Balance new features, improvements, and bug fixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Consider the business impact, ROI, and other implications when taking important decisions
- Define, monitor and improve KPIs and North Star Metrics that reflect the success of your product
- Sync delivery timelines with the marketing and sales teams
Take an active role in defining the future
- Contribute to the product vision, together with the Chief Product Officer
- Educate yourself about the industry and benchmark competitors
- Create and maintain a superior vision for your product area
- Innovate within your product area by proposing ambitious features
- Follow innovation in your product area
- Communicate and evangelize your product vision internally, externally and among the wider community
Manage the product lifecycle end-to-end
- Follow feature development end-to-end; provide guidance and feedback to engineers and designers; ensure everyone is aligned
- Be the voice of the customer and the subject-matter expert for your group
- Contribute to documentation, blog posts, demos, and marketing materials for product features
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, UX, and engineers in cross-area features to build a single application
- Manage the uncertainty in an efficient way, adjusting plans to new working conditions
Engage with stakeholders in two-way communication
- Assist Sales, Support, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Marketing as the subject-matter expert for your area
- Talk to customers and engage with the community regularly
- Engage with analysts on briefings and product evaluations
- Work with the entire Product team to share improvements and best practises
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3- 5 years experience leading and managing cross-functional squads.
- You understand how software is built, packaged, deployed and operated
- Passion for design and usability
- Highly independent and pragmatic
- Excellent proficiency in English
- You know the difference between users and customers
- You can build buyer and user journeys
- You master analytics and ask the right analytical questions
- You are able to influence your product team to deliver on goals in time
- You know that execution and delivery is more important than creating ideas
- You are motivated to exceed expectations and clearly communicate not only your successes but also your learning from failure.
- Experience in building SaaS and enterprise level B2B products within a start-up environment would be beneficial