We are on an exciting journey as we take an active role in creating the future of the digital healthcare ecosystem. You will decisively contribute to the way chronic diseases are managed by taking advantage of the latest technological advances. If you are experienced in developing medical grade software and have a fresh mind with new ideas on how to bring better quality of life to patients, we are happy to offer you a place where you get the independence to creatively contribute to the future of healthcare.
As a listed MDAX company, Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the healthcare and cosmetics industries. We generate sales of around 1.4 billion euros and are represented worldwide with about 10,000 employees. You will join a newly created digital innovation team and take the lead on building the bridge between business and software development for our innovative digital health solutions.
- Take the Business Owner role in one of Gerresheimer’s largest innovation projects focusing on item-level traceability and data exchange with customers and third parties
- This includes strategic work such as defining the business models, value propositions, go to market strategies and marketing activities
- It also includes project management tasks such as budget responsibility and allocation, defining project plans and work packages and setting up the right team
- You are also responsible for setting up business relationships with external development partners and building strategic partnerships
- You work closely with our technology experts at multiple Gerresheimer production sites as well as product owner and development team
- Also, you will work closely with Global Key Account Management and the Smart Factory team on defining and realizing digital customer touchpoints
- 5+ years of experience in implementing software projects, e.g in the role of business analyst, requirements engineer, product owner or similar.
- Strong interest in Industry 4.0, IIoT, Pharma supply chain and blockchain
- Relevant certificate(s) or education in the field of project management or agile software development
- To perform in our startup-like environment you need a strong entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility and the willingness to take responsibility beyond your main tasks
- You enjoy communication with different stakeholders incl. top management, soft- and hardware development, production, IT, communications and sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably in German
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Your contact person - For further information please contact Alen Behric, HR Generalist, +41 62 209 71 00