ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Senior Quality Manager
Contract Type: Permanent - full-time Description:
Continuous improvement process (CIP) to improve the 3PMs (3rd Party Manufacturer), packaging supplier quality level and LPG systems.
After successful onboarding be deputy for the Quality Department Director.
Key Personal Tasks:
- Be main contact for bulk and FG quality issues: Register, evaluate and take appropriate actions to resolve such quality issues in collaboration 3PMs and/or development team as appropriate. Perform statistical evaluation to make suggestions for future improvement
- Set up a systematic approach for a continuous improvement process (CIP), maintain and ensure necessary actions are taken. Track resulting measures (CAPA), e.g. from audits or complaints
- Quality contact for CAM; Improve quality with feedback of consumer/customer complaints by agreeing preventive actions with 3PMs and ensuring execution
- Project Manager for all quality project (new products, product transfer, quality improvements…)
- Deputy for Consumer Affairs Manager
- Deputy for Global Quality Director
- IT Key User for GQM
- With CIP as tool push 3PM’s and packaging supplier to continuously improve their GMP compliance, quality, quality assurance and systems; document status and progress
Key Quality Manager Group Tasks:
- Handling of returned finished goods together with LSP
- Filing CoAs of the 3PMs and answer requests regarding CoAs from the different countries
- QM contact in urgent cases during production at 3PMs.
- Accompany and release 0-Serie.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/ Control
- Knowledge in EU cosmetic regulations
- Master Degree in science (e.g. food, cosmetics, pharmacy)
- Knowledge in of MS Office and SAP as well as good technical skills
- Experience in Project Management
- Great organizational skills, good Team Player
- Good communication skills in German & English
- Innovative and smart problem solver
- Motivated by improving, innovating and solving problems, being a self starter
We look forward to receiving your application!