At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, optimize resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. At Hitachi Energy, our Grid Edge Solutions business includes a cutting-edge portfolio of solutions for the battery energy storage systems (BESS), microgrids and renewable automation markets. Reporting to the Grid Edge Solutions Sales Manager in Europe, you will use your knowledge and experience to build long-standing customer relationships, develop innovative offerings and deliver effective solutions for customer needs in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Location is flexible within these countries. Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- Driving sales volume and margin across Hitachi Energy’s Grid Edge Solutions portfolio in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- Preparing sales plans and leading projects together with Tendering and other departments.
- Leading and successfully concluding contract negotiations.
- Securing continuous pipeline growth in the Grid Edge Solutions market.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and knowledge of customer needs.
- Identifying and developing new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities and technology development.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An engineering degree in a related field (preferably electrical, electronic or computer science).
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales.
- Sound knowledge and experience in system and solution sales in the renewables, energy storage and electrification markets.
- Fluency in German and English. Other languages are an advantage.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Availability to travel to visit customers, mostly in the DACH region but potentially also across the rest of Europe.
- Location is flexible in the DACH region.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. Hitachi Energy Switzerland Ltd. Marija Sikiric Talent Acquisition
||Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
|Art der Rolle
||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)