What You'll Do
Small Business Leader at Cisco is the key contact for our customers and partners in the Small Business Segment and leading a Virtual Sales Team. You will own the sales number and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
Imagine participating in groundbreaking projects spanning through different industries. Imagine helping companies to transform their customers experience and become more efficient. You can do it today with us.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer and partner relationships and happiness.
In this job you will:
- Focus on customer and partner experience and become your customers' trusted partner and advisor.
- Own and develop the Swiss Small Business Plan, by working with partners, distributors and Cisco marketing team.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute sales strategies in order to meet the agreed breakthroughs and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
- At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle customers most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers' needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales, Channel and Marketing specialists. Join the Small Business team in Switzerland, and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
- You bring 5+ years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- Minimum BA degree in a business field or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Write and speak English and German/French fluently.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer and partner relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Natural talent to lead the sales team or proven leadership experience.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.