Software Engineer Consultant – Technology Solutions
Apply nowLocations: Basel, Switzerland Full timeR1141709Date Posted: 08.11.2020
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Joining our Team ad as a Software Engineer Consultant within our Technology Solutions Team, you will work with high caliber project teams to deliver short term and long term projects for Life Sciences clients. To ensure the completion of your mission, you will bring the following skills:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer (+1 year)
- Experience in software development with Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL and APEX or Java or .Net or Python development (related Web UI technologies HTML, JS and/or other Web-Fronted technologies)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience with software life-cycle developments (DevOps) and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Solution Architecture modelling skills (TOGAF, UML, BPMN)
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Strong technical background and excellent IT skills
- Master Degree or equivalent in business administration, computer science, engineering or related discipline, or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience
- Relevant working experience, ideally acquired in Life science/pharma oriented services/consulting or IT solutions / system integration
- Ability to bridge technology and business requirements from our clients
- Proven track record in project work
- Strong commitment to effective, cross-functional teamwork
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is of advantage
Role location: Basel
Start date: as soon as possible
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply nowSave jobRemove saved job