Software Engineer Frontend / Frontend Developer (mid - senior Level) 80-100%
- Allmendstrasse 140, 8041 Zürich, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
In our DevTech division, we deliver highly scalable and performant software – with passion. We consist of hundreds of Software Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Cluster Leads and speak fluent agile – amongst many other languages. Our vision is clear – we want to code software that provides simplicity for a new era. And we think that we are quite good, at what we do, working with brilliant people on future-ready solutions every day. Our flat hierarchies enable each and every one to have a voice and we are always looking for new ones, helping us to become even more innovative.
- Closely collaborate with the Product Owner, Business Analysts and other Software Engineers
- Design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team’s responsibility
- Improve and optimize existing functionalities
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
- Work and contribute in / to an agile environment, helping us improve our processes and practice
What you need
- An excellent academic track record, preferably a degree in Software Engineering or a similar field
- A minimum of 3-4 years continuous relevant experience
- Strong conceptual skills and analytical mind with a structured and autonomous approach to work on complex technical problems, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ream-oriented, willing to contribute and help other team members in order to successfully achieve team goals
- You are fluent in English
You will get extra points for the following
- You are interested in the banking business, wanting to write the banking future of tomorrow together with us
- Additional know-how in other technologies like JAVA Spring boot or Microservices
- German language skills
What you can expect
It’s all about getting to know our teams and see, if we would be a match for you as well. After a review and a coding challenge, you'll have the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and if you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.