Back to Previous Page
Job ID 313140BR Position Title Tactical Expert Cell bank Center Apply to Job
6! Our Biotechnology Drug Substance Technology Platform includes 6 Drug Substance sites being responsible for commercial drug substance manufacturing and supply of new biologics entities and biosimilars. Your mission in this role will be to ensure Cell Bank Supply across our DS network.
Act as a Subject Matter Expert and support Biotechnology Platform and other customers (eg. External Supply Operations, Quality, Novartis Technical Operations Supply Chain, etc) on Cell Banks management procedures. Drive standardization and harmonization of Cell Banks management processes within Biotechnology Platform, ensuring that improved procedures are in line with the corresponding HSE, GMP- and regulatory compliance standards. Duration: 9 months
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure quality products and processes on time, safely and efficiently in the responsibility area
• Evaluate and escalate all matters about quality, safety, people and processes to department managers and other related associates
• Ensure compliance to all relevant GxP, safety standards, quality and HSE requirements are met
• Continuously drive process improvement to create value for the customer and support local and global projects -Manage/coordinate the team to work efficiently and in line with production plan and
• Ensure all direct reports work with right quality and safety approach, define and ensure training and development plans for direct reports, share knowledge and develop expertise of others
• Execute continuous improvement initiatives which sustain Novartis competitive advantage
• Support building organizational culture in line with Novartis values and behaviors
• BSc. in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent scientific degree. Desirable MSc. or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English (written & spoken) and German
• Minimum 7-year experience in process support role on the shop floor of GMP manufacturing.
• Excellent knowledge of Upstream processes using mammalian cells. Very good understanding of cell bank processes (manufacturing, testing, and storage).
• Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Regulatory aspects)
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine. Division Novartis Technical Operations Business Unit NTO LARGE MOLECULES Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Technical Operations Job Type Full Time Employment Type Temporary Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments