Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Join a digital services leader that will engage your mind, inspire your creativity and develop your career. The Technical Services practice is a strategic growth and investment area for Atos. In order to tap the potential in this market segment, Atos focuses in particular on infrastructure transformation solutions, technical consulting & architecture services as well as maintenance services for the entire technology life-cycle.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced and independently acting TS Sales Expert with knowledge of the structures and processes of technology transformation projects, especially with strong network to our customers and partners.As a European market leader, Atos has been serving major companies from various industries. As TS Sales Expert you will be comprehensively involved in all operative aspects of the sales process. An important responsibility is to sell the TS portfolio to our existing customers.
You must be able to communicate with all stakeholders in the sales process. You have an extensive network in relevant markets which allows you to gain access to key decision makers in order to facilitate deal generation. You are able to approach potential new customers with the aim of winning new business. The TS Expert Sales works to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible. Furthermore, the TS Expert Sales coordinates activities between various internal roles, e.g. TS management, industry sales team, bid and solution management, technical architectures, etc.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Deepen customer relationship and open opportunities for TS portfolio
- Contribute with your expertise and experience to innovation and market development in TS Switzerland
- Be a part of the practice management team (key player)
- Define and implement the sales-plan according to the TS-go-to-market model
- Create new sales leads, present our delivery capabilities, and gain commitment from prospects leading to future revenues
- Initiate programs to generate sales-leads in cooperation with business development and marketing
- Ensure that the sales-pipeline is correctly reflecting all TS sales-opportunities in Salesforce, at all times
- Lead or participate in the account-planning process (account reviews and pipeline calls)
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is always a top priority for the sales-team and initiate any actions needed to bring customer satisfaction to the highest level
- Constant drive to change and improve the sales process in order to improve the sales performance
- Identify customer needs in the territory and feed-back those needs to the TS organization for new offerings to be developed
You are able to demonstrate a strong track record of:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with and influence senior business executives
- Deep knowledge of transformational technology projects and the TS competitive landscape
- Proven track record of building strong working-relationships internally and externally on several levels in management, sales, and delivery organizations
- Strong customer relationship skills
- a “Can-do” mentality looking for solutions
- Situational leadership and motivational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Open to learn and innovate new technology trends
- Strong experience and proven back-ground in sales and experience in sales management of IT-services and IT-technologies
- Develop and deepen your skills in technology transformation (e.g. datacentre transformation, application platforming, workplace migrations and IT service integration)
- Academic / Bachelor work and think-level
- Strong commercial attitude and drive
- Strong analytical skills turning into actions
- Experience in managing teams of sales-professionals
- Proficient in English both spoken and written is mandatory and good German or French skills are required
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.