Windows System Engineer
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy. J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.DivisionCorporate Center & Logistics Function/PositionWorkplace EngineerLocationBaselFunction/Position objectivesYou will be part of system engineering team providing Windows and Citrix based infrastructure services to our bank. As an engineer your are able to support our projects and your interested to improve our setup according to best practices in the industrie. Your are willing to take also operational responsabilities in an international context.Responsibilities
- Support of infrastructure related projects in an international context.
- Design and and work out of solutions as a technical expert.
- Implementation of infrastructure related projects in the Windows area.
- 2nd level support of our services.
- Member of our On-Call support organization.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or an adequate education level (MCSE)
- 3 years of experience in a Microsoft based enterprise environment
- Good knowledge in the areas of of Exchange, AD, Windows and SQL Server
- Customers oriented, open minded and able to act as part of our team
- Strong commitment to reach our goals
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Activity rate100 %Please send your application to:Only direct applications will be considered.