Working Student – Community Building & Content Creation
Start date: asap
Schedule: Part-time (15-20h/week)
Duration of internship: minimum 6 months
Who You’ll Work With
At Cisco Switzerland, we are setup in Center of Excellence Teams (CoEs) that cover Cisco’s main technologies such as:
- Applications and Platforms / Collaboration Solutions
- Enterprise Networks / Core Solutions
- Fast IT / Datacenter / Storage
You will be part of the Collaboration Team in Wallisellen and will work closely with the local Marketing Team to help build and execute a strategy to amplify Cisco’s voice and strengthen our brand in the local market.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute social media and communication campaigns for multiple channels together with the Marketing and Collaboration teams (blogs, communities, paid media)
- Create engaging digital content in the form of images, messages, videos, etc and keep the community engaged
- Drive new ideas for usage of social media channels as a key element to generate new opportunities
- Develop metrics, reporting and analytics to understand and optimize program drivers and impact
- Coordinate with teammates on responses and reaction to comments/messages
- Help organizing and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and internal stakeholders
Who You Are
- Currently doing a Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Communication, Business and related areas
- Previous experiences with online marketing and social media are highly welcome, as well as knowledge in photo and video editing tools
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Fluent in English and German; advanced French is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Positive, hands-on attitude, eager to learn new things every day
- Creative and flexible yet organized and able to work independently
- Able to derive insights from data to help guide business decisions
- Passionate about technology and enthusiastic about communicating it to an online audience
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!