Requisition ID: 275535
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Office of the CTO at SAP Switzerland is the Central Point of Contact and Trusted Advisor for topics of Digital Transformation for our customers.
We influence customer strategic decisions
- We change the perception: With a different approach we convince customers that SAP is not only relevant to improve efficiency BUT our solutions make sure they stay relevant for the digital future.
- We drive customer innovation projects: We deliver selected live innovation projects in joint effort with the product teams to prove and educate the market on our digital capability.
- We enable colleagues and partners: More and more people can change customers’ perception and drive innovation projects as well.
Ultimately, we enable clients to provide better experiences for their customers and be more resilient to evolving industry trends and market conditions.
The SAP Immersive Experience (IX) enables us to create compelling and memorable stories for your customer through an immersive experience, while giving a context which is instantly recognizable and familiar. SAP IX will be the centerpiece of our customer’s experience when visiting our new offices in the Circle (ZRH airport)-
SAP Immersive Experience puts our customers at the center of the experience – NOT the software. Rather than “just another PowerPoint presentation,” Immersive Experience is also far more than a conference room. See it for yourself: https://events.sap.com/truck-tour-mee/en/home.
Using advanced touch and display technologies, and customized content, it provides a 360-degree view of how an intelligent business could be run, and aims to immerse customers in their own story.
We seek a creative working student that helps us create outstanding visual and storytelling experiences for our clients. Your job will be to bring in your creativity to take the business and technology expertise of our SAP colleagues to the next level in order to wow our customers. Also you will support the operations of SAP IX and the end-to-end customer journey when they plan to visit us.
- You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences
- You’re a digital creative: you clearly outline compelling experiences from screen to screen and work with front-end development to define and deliver motion and visual designs.
- You’re multi-talented: you can produce storyboards, layouts, presentations, graphics, data visualizations, and other design artifacts.
- You’re a design geek: you’re passionate about typography, story visualization, and user experience.
- You’re a branding guru: you demonstrate knowledge of best practices in typography, color theory and iconography and can work with brand and design guidelines.
- Besides that you have very good German and English language skills (spoken and written) and are communicative and independent person.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Switzerland #Schweiz #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, SAP, Branding, Pre-Sales, Entry Level, Technology, Marketing, Sales