We are a dynamic and international Team taking care of Zurich’s largest multinational customers’ employee benefits around the world. To complete our team, we are looking for a curious student with a positive can-do attitude who is passionate to add value and gain experience in working for a multinational company.Apply for our internship and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
What you will do
- Support the implementation and adoption of a new global customer relationship management and workflow system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Creation, maintenance and actioning of data quality reports related to CRM Projects, Quotes and Local Policies
- Continuously explore opportunities to improving the system and enhancing the end-user experience
- Collaborate with Customer Relationship Managers in UK, Europe, the United States and Asia-Pacific to support with day-to-day servicing requirements on our top global customers
- Liaise with our Insurance Network to gather supplementary documents related to customers local policies
- Assist with the tracking of Premium Payment of Local Policies
- Help manage the renewal process for our existing customer base
- Help actively monitor pipeline and sales activities and create ad-hoc reports for various stakeholders
- Partner with IT colleagues to design and implement better architecture and functionalities, and/or custom configurations/alterations of the tool
- Support key processes around customer management, marketing and communication
- Given the current situation, we offer this internship virtually. Key stakeholders are based in Zurich, Switzerland
What you bring
- Enrolment at a Swiss university, university of applied sciences or college of higher education ideally in Business or in a numerical/quantitative discipline
- You have an interest in the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- You have advanced computer literacy, particularly in Excel; knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a benefit
- You have excellent skills in organization and you are detail and goal-oriented
- You are fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- Experience with, or general knowledge of the standard capabilities of a CRM system would be a plus
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities can be found here.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas. You can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Primary Location: CH - Zürich
- Remote working: Yes
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Christopher Parkinson
- Closing date: March 8th