Internship – Risk Management – First Line of Defense Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: August 2018, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Business Administration or Engineering (other disciplines welcome)
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within International Wealth Management (IWM) Europe First Line of Defense Support
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into operational risk management, risk governance and risk reporting
- You join a highly committed and professional team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You gain practical experience within a bank and support the team in enhancing processes front to back
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You perform a variety of tasks supporting the senior managers and the front teams
- Are you a communicative and ambitious person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You speak fluent German and/or English
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.