Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognise the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Do you enjoy client interaction? Are you keen to convince prospective clients of our innovative solutions?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• prepare and participate in client/prospect meetings representing the Asset Servicing product shelf
• identify and analyse client needs as well as propose customized offering and negotiate contracts
• define and drive sales strategy across the assigned UHNW/GFO markets to achieve growth objectives
• represent Asset Servicing in various internal and external events and platforms
• ensure information flow between Asset Servicing, Global UHNW Sales Management and IPS UHNW units
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We, Asset Servicing, provide clients with a wide range of advisory, infrastructure and investment reporting services
from a single source tailored to UHNW clients, family offices, financial intermediaries and institutional clients around
the world. The sales team is responsible for generating new Asset Servicing business, mostly in coordination with
UHNW/GFO client advisors and/or other internal partners. We are the key link between different stakeholder
groups, driving and supporting market strategies and sales initiatives.
You have :
• a strong personality that enables you to deal credibly with GFO/UHNW client advisors and their clients, and
be fully accepted as an appropriate counterpart
• the ability to handle complex situations and relationships, delivering against tight deadlines, whilst
maintaining a high attention to detail
• a university degree or equivalent education
• good knowledge of securities business and infrastructure, investment reporting, and investment
• project management experience/skills
• a seasoned sales professional with extensive Wealth Management industry experience, ideally as a product
specialist or a client advisor
• passionate about sales, self-driven, ambitious with very strong communication skills
• a strong team player, with the ability to communicate at multiple levels across multiple divisions and various
regions, representing UBS Asset Servicing
• proficient in English and German; Spanish is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172320BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Senior Sales Asset Servicing UHNW/GFO (m/w), (UBS Career Comeback)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management