Student Internship in IT Group Communications (from October 2018, 6 months)
Switzerland, Aargau, Kaiseraugst FHLR
- Job facts
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
Group Functions Informatics is a multicultural, dynamic team providing IT solutions for Group Communications, Human Resources, Legal, and Cross Functional services for Roche globally.
The IT for Group Communications team is responsible for the implementation and life-cycle of digital solutions in the area of Intranet, Internet, Digital Asset Management, etc. based on state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies, which enable the Digital Strategy for internal and external communications.
We are looking for a passionate student who will have the following responsibilities within the IT for Group Communications team during the Internship:
- Support the execution of workshops with agile methodology
- Collect, analyze and synthesize data in preparation to the workshop execution
- Document the content and outcome of the workshops
- Request feedback and follow up on agreed actions
- Assist IT and Creative Solutions teams in the development of presentations and related documents (image finding, precise writing, creating frameworks and other visual materials)
- Work with Project Managers and IT Business Analysts to deliver results based on Project Management Methodology
Coordinate activities related to the Innovation initiatives which are currently driven by the team
- Initiate Innovation ideation process
- Conduct research to identify the best technology to use to realize the innovation experiments (e.g. Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
- Execute and / or lead the execution of the Innovation initiatives
- Liaise with other teams in the business and / or IT areas for the execution of the initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the Innovation Lab and Innovation Network teams
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show high curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. You provide us with examples that prove your ability to cultivate collaborations with different partners. This also means that you continuously contrast your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of teamwork and communication. As an intern you will be a member of the Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are an enrolled student (Bachelor, Masters or MBA) in Computer Science with focus on Design and/or Communications, Computational Linguistics, Data Science, Digital Design or related field.
As an Intern in our team you have passion and growing interest in digital solutions with special emphasis in social media and want to contribute to the research, analysis, implementation and application of those aspects into the communication solutions.
Furthermore you are passionate in new ways of designing and developing digital solutions where the final user is at the center of the design and you work in a collaborative manner to co-create solutions and processes building on each other ideas.
Moreover you are/have:
- Fresh-thinking, self-starting and you want to immerse yourself in design strategies.
- Able to answer the questions of ‘what and why’ behind design, in order to create category-defining brand experiences.
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, design, and you easily show engagement with people.
- You understand and know design thinking concepts.
- Able to work independently with little guidance, have an enthusiastic and open-minded attitude.
- Proficient in English, German is a plus.
The preferred start date of the internship is October 2018. However, please indicate your availability in your motivation letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter both merged in one document.
Due to government regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from their universities stating that an internship is a mandatory part of their degree course. Please enclose this certificate together with your application documents.
For questions get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 682 25 50
Tags:ROiDG ROiDIG ROiCS ROiCC ROiTEC
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship
- Who we are
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job facts
- Location Switzerland, Aargau, Kaiseraugst FHLR
- Function Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunction Internship
- Schedule Full time
- Job level Entry Level
- Job type Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Division Corporate Administration
- Posted since 2018/08/29
- Job-ID 201805-107740
- Get in touchMelanie Lardelli
- You could also like these jobsStudent Internship in Global Human Resources for IT (from September 2018, 12 months)Switzerland, Aargau, Kaiseraugst FHLRStudent Internship in IT/Webcast Operations and Audio/Video Technology (Start flexible in 2018, 6-12 months)Schweiz, Aargau, Kaiseraugst FHLRStudent Internship in IT Group Communications (from October 2018, 6 months)Switzerland, Aargau, Kaiseraugst FHLR